Since 1990, the Tuntenball [Engl.: Gay Ball, Cross-Dressing Ball or Drag Ball] in Graz, Styria, has developed into a highlight of the ball season in the Graz Congress with a large audience. It is organized by the RosaLila Pantherinnen, a Styrian association that works for equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
Years before Conchita Wurst saw the light of day, Tom Neuwirth was already a regular guest at the ball and occasionally appeared as part of the show programme.
- Tom Neuwirth – ‘Major Tom (Coming Home)’
- Queer Lounge / Tom Neuwirth – ‘Major Tom (Coming Home)’
- Tuntenball 2011: The Aftermovie
- Pictures: MeinBezirk.at / WOCHE Graz Leute
- Picture: ballguide Fotoservice