The Vienna Opera Ball (German: Wiener Opernball) is an annual Austrian society event which takes place in the building of the Vienna State Opera in Vienna, Austria on the Thursday preceding Ash Wednesday (a religious holiday).
Conchita Wurst visited the ball for the first time in 2012 as an ambassador for Tu Felix Austria, an Austrian fashion label, in a dress by Thomas Kirchgrabner.
- ORF / Heinzl am Opernball
- LT1 / Wiener Opernball
- OE24 / Das war der Wiener Opernball 2012
- Bild / Haarige Diva
- Conchita for Tu Felix Austria
- Pictures Andreas Tischler (Conchita Wurst – Dress)
- Pictures Andreas Tischler
- Pictures APA Picturedesk
- Pictures Rex Features
- Pictures IMAGO