The Rosenball (Engl.: Rose Ball) is an annual event that takes place in Vienna at the same time as the traditional Vienna Opera Ball, with house and disco music instead of the waltz music that is typical for balls.
The ball sees itself both as a kind of parody on the one hand and as an homage to the Austrian ball culture on the other. Every year visitors to the prim opera ball hike to the “freaky” rose ball at a later hour … just as Conchita Wurst likes to do.
- Rosenball: Message von Conchita Wurst
- W24: Conchita Wurst am Rosenball 2013
- W24: Best of Events – Die Wiener Rankingshow
- schau Magazin: Rosenball 2013
- Rosenball 2013: The Aftermovie
- Pictures on Facebook (1)
- Pictures on Facebook (2)