“Die härtesten Jobs Österreichs” [Engl.: ‘The hardest jobs in Austria’] was a programme on Austrian television ORF in 2013, in which Austrian celebrities swap their everyday society life for solid, exhausting work.
Conchita Wurst was sent to fish processing. She had to go into an ice-cold lake at night to fish, then kill the caught fish and process them in the factory.
An amusing story that is unfortunately no longer available online at the moment. If you find a video, please send the link!
- Conchita Wurst: Die härtesten Jobs Österreich (Announcement)
- News: Harte Arbeit statt Luxusleben
- oe24: Conchita Wurst schlägt sich mit Fischen herum
- Pictures on Conchita’s Wurstgemeinde I
- Pictures on Conchita’s Wurstgemeinde II