STÖCKL. is a talk show on Austrian television that has been broadcast on ORF 2 since 2013. Barbara Stöckl moderates a one-hour, non-confrontational conversation between up to four guests.
Conchita Wurst has already been a guest on the show several times, for the third time in 2017 together with Austrian acting legend Waltraud Haas. She achieved fame and recognition already through her very first movie in 1947, in which she played Mariandl, the illegitimate daughter of a woman who runs an inn in the picturesque Wachau valley.
The hit ‘Mariandl‘ from this film became an Austrian folk song. During the talk show, Conchita promised to take a new recording on the occasion of Waltraud Haas’ 90th birthday, which she achieved in December 2018 with a wonderful recording at Belvedere Palace.
- STÖCKL. (ORF) Ausgabe 180: mit Conchita Wurst und Waltraud Haas
- Conchita – Mariandl (live cover)
- ORF / Waltraut Haas und Conchita zu Gast in „Stöckl.“
- APA / Waltraut Haas und Conchita zu Gast in „Stöckl.“
- Pictures on Conchita’s Wurstgemeinde