In 2021, Tom Neuwirth a.k.a. Conchita Wurst started to work on art projects together with Austrian photographers and artists during a phase when due to the pandemic no other live-performances in front of public were allowed.
For “LE GRAND BLEU”, photographer Hilde van Mas and artist FJBAUR transformed WURST into a living sculpture at the interface of art and fashion in a photographic-sculptural-textile way. The body was set in a deep blue, watery and heavenly at the same time: LE GRAND BLEU as a calm, level-headed person who advocates acceptance, openness and freedom and lives it.
The photographs were also published in art magazine CAP 74024.
- LE GRAND BLEU – Conchita WURST x FJ BAUR x Hilde Van Mas
- CAP 74024 – LE GRAND BLEU
- LE GRAND BLEU – CONCHITA WURST x HILDE VAN MAS x FJ BAUR – MAKING OF (highlights video)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Facebook 1)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Facebook 2)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Facebook 3)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Instagram 1)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Instagram 2)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Instagram 3)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Instagram 4)