In 2021, Tom Neuwirth a.k.a. Conchita Wurst started to work on art projects together with Austrian photographers and artists during a phase when due to the pandemic no other live-performances in front of public were allowed.
For “LE GRAND BLEU”, photographer Hilde van Mas and artist FJBAUR transformed WURST into a living sculpture at the interface of art and fashion in a photographic-sculptural-textile way. The body was set in a deep blue, watery and heavenly at the same time: LE GRAND BLEU as a calm, level-headed person who advocates acceptance, openness and freedom and lives it.
The series of pictures was taken on 19 February 2021 at Studio f6 the open factory. The photographs were also published in the art magazine CAP 74024.
- LE GRAND BLEU – Conchita WURST x FJ BAUR x Hilde Van Mas
- CAP 74024 – LE GRAND BLEU
- LE GRAND BLEU – CONCHITA WURST x HILDE VAN MAS x FJ BAUR – MAKING OF (highlights video)
- Coffee Table Book “C.A.N.V.A.S.”
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Facebook 1)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Facebook 2)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Facebook 3)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Instagram 1)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Instagram 2)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Instagram 3)
- Pictures Conchita Wurst (Instagram 4)
Many more great videos are available on WURSTTV.com for subscribers.